Sign in or
|Belgian chemist Theophile de Donder's 1936 notation table, showing the different types of notations used to represent the various thermodynamic potentials.|
● Bryan, George H. (1907). Thermodynamics (§notation, pgs. xi-xiv). B.G. Teubner.
● Anderson, Gregor M. (2005). Thermodynamics of Natural Systems (§2.6.4: Notation, pgs. 27-28). Cambridge University Press.
● Thermodynamics notation (2008) – PhysicsFormums.com.
● Nuclear notation – Wikipedia.
● History of mathematical notation – Wikipedia.
Latest page update: made by Sadi-Carnot
, Nov 21 2011, 12:44 PM EST
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by Sadi-Carnot
5 words added
1 word deleted
- complete history)
Keyword tags: notation
More Info: links to this page
There are no threads for this page. Be the first to start a new thread.