Discussion: hyperlik field addedReported This is a featured thread

Showing 2 posts

Posted Anonymously
hyperlik field added
Jun 8 2011, 1:16 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 8 2011, 1:16 AM EDT
l added a new hyperlik field for solving this problem, and send email , l hope it works.
pertev dural
Do you find this valuable?    
Sadi-Carnot
Sadi-Carnot
1. RE: hyperlink field added
Jun 8 2011, 3:52 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 8 2011, 3:52 AM EDT
I worked on it for a bit in Access. It seems that the file you sent me has incorrect and or non-functioning links for each name. I re-fixed the first ten names with correct hyperlinks, and these ten seem to hold during the paste. This seems to entail that the remaining 800+ names will have to be re-linked by hand in Access, and the re-pasted in here.

Ideally, an entire new table would need to be made using the Wetpaint table making tools found in the EasyEdit toolbar.

The table as it stands now disappears when I try to edit it (in Firefox), meaning that adding new names to the table will be a tiresome process.
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)